Fish AccessoriesLeading Importer of aquarium air pump from Chennai.
Approx. Price: Rs 100 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Piece|
An Aquarium Air Pump is a device for pushing air. Examples include a bicycle pump, pumps that are used to aerate an aquarium or a pond via an airstone a gas compressor used to power a pneumatic tool, air horn or pipe organa bellows used to encourage a fire a vacuum cleanerand a vacuum pump.
- Pumps and compressors use very similar mechanisms, and basically perform the same action, but in different fluid regimes. At some point there is a crossover point in terminology, but here are some stereotypes:
- Compressors operate on compressible fluids, typically gases. Pumps operate on fluids, typically liquids, approximated as incompressible.
- Compressors are intended to develop a very high pressure rise against a closed system; pumps are designed to develop relatively little pressure against a free-flowing system with minimal backpressure.
- Pumps are often used in continuous-flow operation, while many lower-end compressors must have intermittent duty cycles.
- Compressors usually have a feedback sensor to shut off when they reach a desired pressure pumps have a fixed design and operate freely across their performance curve as conditions change